1. Goer, Henci & Romano, Amy. (2012). Optimal care in childbirth. Seattle, WA: Classic Day.
2. Lothian, Judith & DeVries, Charlotte. (2017, third edition). Giving birth with confidence - The official Lamaze guide. New York, NY: Meadowbrook Press.
3. Simkin, Penny, Bolding, April, Keppler, Ann, Durham, Janelle, & Whalley, Janet. (2016). Pregnancy, childbirth, and the newborn. New York, NY: Meadowbrook Press. There is also a companion website to this book: www.PCNGuide.com.*
4. One of the following breastfeeding books:
a. La Leche League. (2010). Womanly art of breastfeeding. Schaumburg, IL: La Leche League.
b. Mohrbacher, N. & Kendall-Tacket, K. (2010). Breastfeeding made simple. Oakland, CA: NewHarbinger Publications.
c. Newman, J. & Pitman, T. (2014). Jack Newman’s Guide to breastfeeding. London, UK: Pinter &Martin.
5. Amis, Debby & Green, Jeanne. (2015). Lamaze Toolkit for Childbirth Educators. Washington, DC: Lamaze International. (Note: The Toolkit is an online resource and is included with the purchase of the Lamaze Learning Guide).