Seminars are limited to 20 participants for more interaction and are offered 1-2 times a year in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Shining Light offers:
- Mentoring of candidates to develop a course design;
- Mentored teaching experiences in a Lamaze program.
Program Director: Deena Blumenfeld, E-RYT 200, RPYT, LCCE
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- $600 if paid in-full before early registration deadline
- $700 after early registration deadline
Become a Trainer
Shining Light is currently accepting new Lamaze Program Trainers. Please follow the steps below to get started. We look forward to working with you!
Steps to Become a Trainer with Shining Light:
- Send a letter of interest to Deena Blumenfeld, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successfully complete the mentoring program which includes:
- Observing one complete Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminar
- Successfully co-teaching at least one Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminar under the supervision of an experienced approved trainer.